Full Committee Hearing
Full Committee Hearing: U.S. Government Response: Fighting Ebola and Protecting America
U.S. Government Response: Fighting Ebola and Protecting America
- The Honorable Sylvia Mathews Burwell, Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- The Honorable Thomas R. Frieden, MD, MPH, Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Anthony S. Fauci, MD, Director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health
- The Honorable Jeh Johnson, Secretary, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- The Honorable Heather Higginbottom, Deputy Secretary, Management and Resources, U.S. Department of State
- Nancy Lindborg, Assistant Administrator, Bureau for Democracy, Conflict and Humanitarian Assistance, U.S. Agency for International Development
- The Honorable Michael Lumpkin, Assistant Secretary, Special Operations and Low Intensity Conflict, U.S. Department of Defense
- Major General James M. Lariviere, USMC, Deputy Director for Politico-Military Affairs (Africa), Joint Chiefs of Staff
This hearing will be streamed live here. Please note that the webcast will not be active until the hearing has begun and you may need to refresh your web browser at that time.
Outside Witness Testimony
Outside witness testimony submitted in advance of the hearing can be found below.