Conference Meeting to Consider H.R. 6147
Conference committee meeting on H.R. 6147, the minibus appropriations package which includes the Fiscal Year 2019 Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies; Financial Services and General Government; Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies, and Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Acts.
Note: Media should arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time. Space is limited to one (1) per news organization. Members of the press should contact their respective media galleries for more information. Webcast will be available on appropriations.senate.gov and appropriations.house.gov.
- Chairman Richard Shelby (Republican - Alabama)
- Senator Susan Collins (Republican - Maine)
- Senator Lisa Murkowski (Republican - Alaska)
- Senator John Hoeven (Republican - North Dakota)
- Senator James Lankford (Republican - Oklahoma)
- Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith (Republican - Mississippi)
- Vice Chairman Patrick Leahy (Democrat - Vermont)
- Senator Jack Reed (Democrat - Rhode Island)
- Senator Tom Udall (Democrat - New Mexico)
- Senator Jeff Merkley (Democrat - Oregon)
- Senator Christopher Coons (Democrat - Delaware)