Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Homeland Security Subcommittee (Chairman Landrieu)
Time and Location: 2:30 p.m., Dirksen 192
Agenda: "The Federal Role in Disaster Recovery and Response."
- Craig Fugate, Administrator, Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- Jo-Ellen Darcy, Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- Bruce Nelson, Administrator, Farm Service Agency, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Homer Wilkes, Acting Associate Chief, Natural Resources Conservation Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- James Rivera, Associate Administrator, Small Business Administration.
- Gregory Nadeau, Deputy Administrator, Federal Highway Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation.
- Fred Tombar, Senior Advisor for Disaster Programs, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.